- Information We Collect
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account; upload, view, or download certain features or content; participate in events; enter contests or sweepstakes; or donate;
- Social networks through which you may access the Services or otherwise interact with us; and
- Our affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
HTW does not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal information to third parties, nor do we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all donors, online and offline.
If you make a donation online on our Web site, you are required to enter personal contact information and credit card information. We use this information to process your donation and send you a confirmation receipt. This information will not be sold or shared with outside parties.
When you make a donation, we also add you to our national donor database, from which you may receive periodic fundraising appeals via postal mail or e-mail.
If you would like to request your data to be deleted, or if you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us via email, phone or by mail at the addresses below. Please note some of your data may still be stored on third party databases.